Translate

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Praying for blessings as a volunteer pastor and for the church.

Please help me as a volunteer pastor!

Grace Deaf Mission Church have been blessed to minister to the deaf and hearing worlds!  As a pastor,  I am very blessed to have the opportunity to share the Gospel to the believers and those who have the desire to hear the Word of God. 

I have been with this church for 2 years now and boy, time sure goes by fast!  In the last few years, I have met some wonderful new people and were able to share the Love of JESUS CHRIST with them.  Just a month ago, I have met a new deaf family and looking forward to get to know them more.  Because of all the help and blessings I have received, I was able to meet them at their hometown and share the Gospel to them. 

I want to do more of that:  Go out and meet new deaf people and win them to CHRIST! 

Thank you for your prayers and donations! 

Pastor Sanchez Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment